...I simply teach you How-To fish; How-To job search more effectively/efficiently, as it relates to, finding "real-time" employers (not temp agencies) that are Felony/Misdemeanor-Friendly on a Case-by-Case basis...how to save time, energy, gas, and effort...
Founder: Pratt and Associates Consulting
A Workforce Development professional with first-hand knowledge of the frustrating challenges related to re-entering the workforce, Mr. Pratt founded “CriminalBackgroundJobHelp.com”. A [for-profit] business that provides Employment Consulting services to the unemployed, underemployed, and specializes in aid to those with criminal backgrounds. Since 1995, Mr. Pratt has served in various workforce roles throughout Dallas and Ft. Worth: TWC intern, job fair coordinator, employment specialist (youth & adult), and business services representative under authority of the Texas Workforce Commission.
A product of the Fort Worth public school system, honorably discharged military veteran, and Texas Christian University graduate, Mr. Pratt continues to provide job search tools to jobseekers who are committed to using them.
TRACK RECORD and ACTIVE CONTRACTS ·Texas Division of Blind Services(www.hhsc.state.tx.us): Job Placement Contractor (8/2009 - present)
·Texas Dept. of Assistive and Rehabilitation Services(www.hhsc.state.tx.us): Job Placement Contractor (1/2009 - present)
- Child Protective Services R.O.A.D.S. Class (Presenter: 2009 - Present)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Annual Conference (Presenter: 10/10)
· Felony/Misd.-Friendly Career Fairs coordinator (8/08, 9/09, 7/10 in Tarrant County; 8/12 in Dallas County)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) National recognition: 2009 Pinnacle Award (Felony/Misd. Career Fair) · 1st National Black-Brown Summit on Re-Entry and Recidivism (Presenter: 8/07) · Southwest Regional National Association of Black Social Workers Conference (Presenter: 9/06) · Tarrant County Re-Entry Council (7/06 - 1/09) · Texas Department of Criminal Justice/Dallas Community Partnership Council (2006 - Present) · Texas In-Prison Presentations: Lockhart, Hutchins, Hamilton, Bridgeport, FCI Ft. Worth, FMC Carswell, North Texas ISF · Created Workforce Solutions Tarrant County's Felony/Misdemeanor Job Search Workshop curriculum & concept · National Institute of Corrections: Offender Employment Specialist Instructor
- Radio Interviews: KFIT/Christian Community Today(Austin); KNON/Empowerment Radio(Dallas); KKDA/Speak Out(Dallas)
Copyright 2009, CriminalBackgroundJobHelp.com / A Pratt and Associates Affiliate All rights reserved / No recording devices / Genuine jobseekers only (no Train-the-Trainers)